Prince William most treasured role revealed during rare unguarded moment

Prince William most treasured role revealed during rare unguarded moment

Prince William holds a number of important royal titles, but there's one role in particular he takes pride in above all else, revealing it during an outing in Liverpool

William has three children - George, Charlotte and Louis

Prince William is used to chatting to members of the public when on royal outings.

William, 41, shares the odd look into life away from the spotlight, but one time in particular he revealed his most treasured role.

As well as being the Prince of Wales and heir to the throne, William also holds the titles Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland.

But there is one role in particular that he takes pride in above all else - being a dad to his three children George, Charlotte and Louis.

In a rare, unguarded moment he spoke about how he has been preparing his eldest son Prince George, who turns 10 next week, to one day be king.

William became the Prince of Wales following the death of Queen Elizabeth II

William says he 'adores' his children

It was during a visit to Aintree University Hospital in Liverpool, that William told a patient: "George has been really easy. He hasn't said: "Have I got to do this for the rest of my life?"."

George recast his father's life when he was born in 2013. A family friend who has known the Prince since childhood said: "The arrival of George has allowed William to go from being Prince William to being just "Dad". Adding it's a different role and one that he treasures and protects.

In 2016, he told the BBC: “I take my duties and my responsibilities to my family very seriously, and I want to bring my children up as good people.”

During another interview that same year with Vietnam TV William said of parenthood: “There’s wonderful highs and there’s wonderful lows. It’s been quite a change for me personally.”

The future king shared how much he leans on his wife, admitting: “I’m very lucky in the support I have from Catherine. She’s an amazing mother and a fantastic wife. But I’ve struggled at times.

“The alteration from being a single, independent man to going into marriage and then having children is life-changing.

“I adore my children very much, and I’ve learned a lot about myself and about family just from having my own children. It’s amazing how much you pick up from just in those moments."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Damaged Goods' Meghan Markle Is Moving Away From Being A Royal By Signing With WME: Royal Expert

Kate Middleton dubbed 'chosen one' as 'magical' moment spotted at Scottish Coronation